Tuesday, August 21, 2007

UNIT CHALLENGE !!!

**UPDATE**
Congrats to LEESA KOOPMAN for being our TOP BOOKER in this challenge! She booked 3 Classes and 2 interviews!! And she earned a prize for both!! AWESOME JOB LEESA!!!


I have some EXCITING NEWS!!! Ladies, the Vice President of Sales Development just gave us a challenge!


The challenge is for our UNITS to book the most Classes and Sharing appointments to be held next week!


The Top Booking/Sharing Units will be recognized while we are here on Friday morning!!

Since we are the only Harris Area Unit represented here we need to knock this one out of the park and show them what we are made of! Wouldn't it be great to make Jan proud!?! I have chills!!


So here's the scoop:


I will be recognizing each consultant who achieves:

5 NEW Classes and/or Sharing Appointments


and have EXTRA Goodies for those who achieve:

10 NEW Classes and/or Sharing Appointments!!


I would love for each of you to set your goal to do 10. It can be a mix of the 2 categories. Let's say 6 sharing appointments and 4 classes or 5 and 5 and so on...


I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT and I BEE-LIEVE you will exceed our UNIT GOAL OF 50 total appointments for next week! You are Incredible Women of Faith and I know God will bless your efforts! Just think where your businesses will be a week from now with 10 new appointments on your books! What a shot in the arm for our goals and a momentum builder for our teams as we gear up for Retreat!

SO, to help you book those New Appointments, I will be giving away 2 Complete Spa Sets worth $50 each to your Customers! They will have a chance to WIN one for booking a class with you and a chance to WIN the other for having a Sharing Appointment with you next week! So, yes ladies, they can double dip!! They can be eligible to win both if they book and share with you! So, get on the phone and tell them about this chance for them to earn $100 in free products!


Plus I will be recognizing the TOP BOOKER overall with a VERY SPECIAL gift from DALLAS, and when we meet our UNIT GOAL OF 50, Our Senior Director Kerry Umphrey will be awarding EVERYONE who participated with some Special Goodies!!

Let's run Ladies!! We have been issued a challenge and we have an opportunity to bless others and be blessed! Every booking or sharing appointment counts so please do what you can and let God do the rest! Be the Blessing today. Email me your commitments for 5 or 10 or just leave it in the comments section of this blog! I am so excited to see where we end up!


BIG LOVE & HUGE BEE-LIEF!!

Sonja

No comments: