
Oh my goodness I am so excited to tell you all about my week here at New Director Training!! I go to meet the PEARL SALES DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!! Yahoo! They are so incredible ladies and working for you and your best interests! I am so impressed with each of them!! You will just love them too!

This is my amazing roommate Susan Carey!! We met at Million $ Monday in INDY while we were in DIQ and have been fast friends ever since. I am so excited that we were ablr to hook up and room together for this life changing week!! Yahoo!!
2 comments:
Hello Sonja,
I am so excited to see you in this pretty Director suit. You look awesome and I truly believe that each your step in MK brings you tons of joy and happiness.
Keep up girl!
Love and miss you,
Nazym!
Sonja~
You are looking good in that director suit. Great to see you enjoying your well earned success. I hope I get to hear all about your trip.
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment