I am so excited to tell you that we successfully completed month 2 of our Directorship/Unit Qualifications!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!! To wrap this up, we need to finsh the month with 30 active team members and $6500 in combined orders! We currently have 25 of the 30 required people and 10 of you are active!! I am so proud of each and every one of you! April is the month for us to pull together to get this finished!!
I am so excited to be working with Leesa Koopman and Kolby Clark as they move up to RED Jackets! I am looking for one more! Also I am looking to help 5 ladies move up to Senior Consultant! Will it be you? I am required to hold an appointment with each of you this month to fullfill my training requirements! Let's get those scheduled so we can work our plan Ladies! I am looking forward to representing you Seminar when I take my oath as a Brand New Sales Director! Can you imagine? Can you see it? I can! We will be celebrating in style at our Unit Debut Party as well! There will be special seating for my Red Jackets and my movin on up gals! Let's get you in that group! Call or email me with your intent and some possible dates for your appointments!
I am fired up and ready to go, let's get in front of the ladies you want to share this business with! Here is a list of our unit members so far and those who are acive have a '*' by their names. If you don't have a '*', let's work together to get one! You will want to be an active team member when we debut for Charter Member Pins! :)
Michelle Bos
*Adrienne Brummett
*Kolby Clark
Sandy Collett
*Denise Cox
*Stacia Day
Troyia Franklin
Christina Griffith
Roxie Griffith
Tracie Hall
*Shayla Kenworthy
*Leesa Koopman
Heather Lynch
Jamey Marksberry
Jenifer Maschino
*Donna Mayfield
*Cathy McMillan-Hall
Jacqueline Metcalf
Vanieca Pendleton
Lori Roney
*Mary Jean Rudzinski
Michelle Sharp
Tracy Snow
*Sonja Wilson
Remember Ladies-
TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
I am ready to WORK with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment