Saturday, March 31, 2007

CAREER CONFERENCE!!

WOW!!! What an AWESOME Conference! The company just keeps getting better and better! I am so excited to be back home and out the door aren't you?




Kerry, Karen & I got to attend the exclusive Director training in the afternoon where we learned from several top Directors. It was incredible. It was awesome to rub elbows with all the Directors! (Soon I will be one too!) Then, we enjoyed an evening of give-aways and recognition all while being trained by the top Directors and the NSD's! Woo-hoo!!



After that, we were back to the Gault House Hotel for our annual Pizza & PJ Party! We have raffles and recognition for our Top 3 Year to Date in Sales, Sharing and Rookie of the Year! We also recognize Our Unit Miss Go Give for Qtr 3! Congrats to these Ladies who got recognition!! Check us out in our custom T-shirts with our 'got free makeup?' logo! lol!





YTD Sales:
#1 Sonja Wilson


YTD Sharing:
#1 Sonja Wilson
#2
#3




YTD Rookie of The Year:


#1 Leesa Koopman
#2
#3




Congrats to Renee Zigler who was nominated Qtr 3 Miss Go Give for The High Achievers!










On Saturday, we started out with Training classes specific to our Career levels! I took lots of notes! How 'bout you? We then had an amazing afternoon of recognition. I received a special Raising Red! Seat Back Cover for helping one of my Team Members move on up! Thanks Karen! ;) I also got to walk across stage for achieving the Raisin' Red Challenge! Yahoo! Karen Sexton and I both got to walk across stage for our Movin' On Up to DIQ!!! Also receiving standing recognition for Movin' On Up to Senior Consultant was Leesa Koopman!! Way to go team!! I am so excited to see you applauded for your efforts! We are on a roll!! !

On a personal note, it wa great to spend the weekend with all of you and share some girl time! I can't wait til we get more at SEMINAR!! :) Don't forget to register ASAP on marykayintouch.com!

No comments: