Saturday, March 10, 2007

**WORKSHOP**

We had another amazing training day at our Terre Haute Training Center with our AWESOME Director Kerry Umphrey!!! She puts so much work into these events! I am so propud of you girls for investing in yourselves and for being so incredibly supporrtive of Kerry!


It was great o get training on all of the new products that are launching! Those of us who qualified for the 'Think Pink' Lunch got to try the new Eye and Lip Crayons! I have personally been wanting the Crayon format to come back. I LOVE IT and I have customers who loved the last Crayons!! So talk them up everywhere you go. Remember, if you participated in the Preferred Customer Program Mailing this quarter, you can begin the Early Ordering process TODAY!! So, get these products on their way to your door!!


********UPCOMING EVENT********


Monday night is our Awards Night & Skin Care Class Training. Bring guests as you will need models. We will pamper them with the amazing skin care as you sharpen your skills! Also they will see you recieving some incredible awrds from Kerry! Let me know how many guests you will have and/or if you need help getting a guest!

We will be at Karen's house. Click here --> for a Map
See you there!!

No comments: