Monday, March 5, 2007

Million $ Monday

I love Million $ Mondays! Don't you? We were able to debut some of our team members in new levels of their business! Congrats to these Ladies!

Leesa Koopman officially debuted as a Senior Consultant with 2 active consultants on her team. She now can order her HOT RED JACKET!! Leesa got to attend some great training by a Top Indy Director! I know she will be walking across stage at the next Million $ Monday as a New Red Jacket! Go Leesa!!!!!

Miss Karen is officailly a DIQ this month!! WOOHOO! She got to attend the special hot chocolate chat with me! We had some amazing training by and got to chat with all the other DIQ's in the Indy area! I am so proud of Karen for moving into her dream by leaving her J.O.B. to give it her all! Step back and watch out cause she is on the move! Way to go Karen!!



Kolby and Adrienne were also there for their first Million $ Monday! I look forward to cheering for these ladies as they move up the career path as well!



I am so proud of you all! I puff up proud like a peacock when I watch you shine at these events!

No comments: