Monday, July 20, 2009
WATCH THIS...
Videos like this move me! I am so inspired by this story and so proud of them. The opposing team lost the game by 2 runs, the CHAMPIONSHIP game! Do you think they would have behaved differently had they known this fact? I don't. Character is something we build up and it shines so brightly when we act on our convictions. What an impact these 2 girls made on the other girls life! This type of thing impacts everyone who witnesses it and who even hears about it. Think about the impact this had on both teams, the crowd, and even the whole town! And what an example of tenacity and perserverance was the hitter??? She didn't give up on her dream and in turn her dream never left her! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. =] Be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment