Sunday, July 22, 2007

Seminar 2007





This Seminar was the best ever!! I got to represent you on stage as a New Sales Director and take my oath.


On Awards Night, we took a limo to the convention center!!


Look at all the sassy ladies from our units! You guys looked so amazing!


Kerry, Lorri and Linda all attended the Royalty Reception. Lesli and I got to walk across stage as a 7 in '07 winners. And, after the night was over, we were all invited to Jan's suite for a midnight snack with all the other stage winners! It was incredible!



Check out the 'bobble' photo where everyone is showing off the prizes they earned!





Which one will you be wearing next year??? I know I set my goals to earn the 1 carat diamond bumble bee for the Court of Sharing and I'd love to represent you as a Unit Club Director!

I also was recognized at Jan's banquet as #3 in the Consultant Court of Sales and #3 in the Harris area Court of Sharing! Yahoo! Kerry's High Achiever Unit was the Most Improved Unit and the #9 Unit overall! Awesome!! Catherine Greenlee was #5 in the Harris Consultant Court of Sales! Way to go! Here is a pic of me Kerry and I who were seated at the head table and a pic of the girls at our unit table!


We also had alot of fun at our Unit awards night....


I was Lorri's Queen of Sharing for the Woehrle Area and I also received several Awards from Kerry's High Achiever Banquet! It was amazing!


I have to give a big YAHOO to Leesa Koopman for her award as Rookie of the Year! Way to go!


Also a big Yahoo to Karen Sexton for being our unit Go-Give and for being #3 in Sales & Recruiting! Awesome Job! And to Catherine who was #2 in sales & Recruiting! Let's keep it up ladies!


All we can say is WOW! You absolutely cannot put into words what it feels like to experience Seminar. You simply have to experience it for yourself! So, if you didn't go this year, be sure to plan to attend Seminar 2008! I am sure it will be amazing as we will be celebrating MK's 45th Anniversary! See you there!



Check out the slide show at the bottom for more seminar 2007 pics!

No comments: