Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Legacy & Legends Live in Louisville


I had the priveledge to meet and sit at the feet of NSD Emeritus Anne Newbery!! Wow! What an amazing woman! She reminded me so much of Mary Kay herself. The tone in her voice and the strength of her conviction. She is this company through and through. Did you know that she single handedly pioneered the New England states? AMAZING! Anne did a special training for Directors and their DIQ's this afternoon. I took 12 pages of notes! I also was blessed enough to get it recorded with my digital recorder. (It suffers from operator error frequently. lol) What an amazing opportunity to hear her story and spend some time learning from a Mary Kay Legend!!!

I also go to catch up with Rachel Bullock who is a top Director in the Deb Pike National Area! It was great to meet her new offspring Director too! I miss seeing the Pike area Directors at our fall retreat! It will be great to see them again soon at Seminar!!

Thanks to NSD Linda Toupin for arranging this special training!! We will be getting to hear from NSD Dalene White next month on June 5th & 6th. She was Mary Kay's first recruit!! You won't want to miss it!

No comments: