.jpg)
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!! I will be picking up my BRAND NEW SHINY RED FREE MARY KAY CAR!!!! I am so EXCITED!!!!! Wahoo!
Please come by as we will be showing up in full force! I will be at the Weise GM Dealership in Clumbus at 12:00. Click here for a ---> MAP There are lots of gals who are coming in to hang out with our team and to celebrate! Why not you too?! We should have some great weather and I am looking forward to some cruising! LOL! :) Remember to dress sharply as we will be representing Mary Kay while we are at the dealership! I wonder if they are prepared for all the excitement!?
We will also be attending NSD Linda Toupin's 'Legacy on the Road' here at the Ramada Inn tomorrow night. Please come to that as well. You will not regret it It is an incredible walk through this career opportunity for Consultants and an excellent place to bring a guest and or your spouse. Gavin attended the last Legacy event with me and learned alot about this business! You can register at the door for $10. Guests and Husbands are free! See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment