Friday, March 16, 2007

Congratulations to our 3rd Quarter Stars!!



I am so excited to recognize these ladies for stretching their faith and belief to reach Star status! They will be recognized at our Unit Awards on April 9th and they will also be selecting a FABULOUS PRIZE from the company for their efforts! Let's give them a BIG note of encouragement in the comments section!


We had 3 FIRST TIME STARS!! Kolby Clark was a SAPPHIRE, Stacia Day was a SAPPHIRE, & Cathy McMillan-Hall was a SAPPHIRE!! Awesome job girls!! Leesa Koopman hit a new level at RUBY, Karen Sexton was a SAPPHIRE, and I was a PEARL! I am so VERY proud of us all! Just think, If we had been our own unit last quarter, we would have been recognized as a Sapphire Star Unit by having at least 5 Star Consultants!! Isn't that AWESOME?! We have incredible things to look forward to Ladies!!

I am anxious to hear what prize you will be selecting, so, let me know ASAP and I will post it here for everyone to see! I chose the Designer Handbag by Francesco Biasia (of course)! I did some comparison shopping and a bag like this, from this designer, retails at $250-$300!! Thanks Mary Kay!! :) YaHoo!

No comments: