Our meeting for tonight has been postponed due to the inpending wether situation. Although it has not begun to snow just yet, we had to make a decision in everyone's best interest. So, we will have the meeting next week at the same time and place. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
We all can get on the phone tonight and call our customers (who will also be home due to the weather) and get 2 confirmed guests for next week and book some appointments! Sign in on the comments section to let me know how many calls you made! I'm going to be making calls as well.
Keep on your datebooks as this is a VERY EXCITING time for us! We are moving and working towards being out OWN UNIT!! :)
Big Hugs,
Sonja
1 comment:
Hey I just wanted to ket you know I got on the phone and got 5 new bookings in the next 2 weeks! Did you? :)
Post a Comment